Printere vi tilbyr blir sendt fra fjernlager med levering på 2-5 dager.
The main product features of the Creality CR-20 PRO 3D printer:
- Automatic matrix 3D printing bed leveling ensures a high level of operating comfort
- Quickly heat up the building platform – Quickly start your first 3D print
- Easily resume your 3D prints after a power outage or filament change
- Very high resolution and precession of your 3D prints
- Cmagnetic sticker ensures optimum adhesion of your 3D prints to the building platform
- Optional: Easy to add filament sensor for detecting filament status
- High quality power supply from MeanWell
High ease of use thanks to automatic 3D print bed leveling
Enjoy a high level of operating comfort thanks to automatic print bed leveling. The height of the building platform is simply adjusted by the 3D printer itself. This saves you having to adjust it manually.
Start your 3D printing process quickly thanks to fast heating of the building platform
Quickly start your 3D printing process by heating up the building platform. The advanced power supply delivers enough power to rapidly heat the platform. So you'll wait less and start 3D printing faster.
The resume function allows you to quickly resume your 3D prints after a power failure
The resume function lets you quickly resume your 3D prints after a power outage. This saves you time, money and nerves.
Very high resolution and precession of your 3D prints
The stable frame structure of the Creality3D CR-20 PRO allows you a high precession and resolution of your 3D prints. So you can create 3D prints with industrial quality at an affordable price.
Cmagnetic Sticker ensures optimal adhesion of your 3D prints to the building platform
Your 3D print is ready. Great – all you have to do now is detach the 3D print from the building platform. Until now, this was often cumbersome and time-consuming. The Creality3D CR-20 PRO allows an easy removal of your objects after the 3D print finished, thanks to the Cmagnetic sticker and an optimal adhesion during the 3D print.
Optional easy to add filament sensor detects the filament status
The optional easy to add filament sensor detects the filament status of your 3D printer. This causes your CR-20 PRO to pause 3D printing when the filament has run out. Add new filament and resume 3D printing.
More features of the Creality CR-20 PRO 3D printer:
- 4+2 screws for quick and easy installation – Also for beginners
- 220*220*250 mm – Offer enough space for your 3D prints
- Solid construction with V-profiles
- Stable, quiet and precise operation
- Blue Teflon tube for easy and safe material transport
3D print with the Creality CR-20 PRO these applications:
- Industrial components
- Medical technology
- Arts and movies
- 3D portraits